The Email Activity report lists emails sent and received by users on your network.
Use this report to monitor users' email usage and to deliver emails that have been incorrectly identified as spam.
- Gear Button – Click this button to filter the report by populated fields in this row. See Filtering Reports for more information.
- checkbox – Check (select) the checkbox in the left-most column and then click Deliver Email to deliver the email to the recipient.
- paperclip – Click this link to view the attachment for this email.
- To - The recipient of the email.
- From – The sender of the email.
- Subject - The email's subject heading.
- Status – The action performed on the email.
- Details – The reason why this email was determined to be spam.
- Received – When the email was received by your network.
- Block/Allow – Click Block or Allow to create a Spam Filter rule based on this email. See Spam Filter Rules for more information.