Use the Spam Filter General page to configure basic features of the Spam Filter module. Click Save to save any changes you make.
- Challenge email received from unknown user – Select (check) this option to send a challenge email to unknown users. An email with verification steps will be sent automatically to unknown users.
- Email address challenge email will be sent from – Optional. Enter an email address that challenge emails will be sent from.
- Email address that spam summaries will be sent from – Optional. Enter an email address that spam summary emails will be sent from.
- Block email with encrypted zip file attachment – Select (check) this option to block emails with encrypted zip file attachments.
- Block email having more than __ attachments – Enter the maximum number of attachments that will be allowed. The default is 10 attachments.
- Block email greater than __ MB in size – Enter the maximum size (in MB) for emails that will be allowed. The default is 10 MB.
In this section you can enter the location of Real-time Blackhole Lists (RBLs), which provide information concerning known spamming servers that the Spam Filter Module can then use to help filter mail.
To add a server to the list, follow the steps below.
- From the dashboard click Spam Filter.
- Under Module Settings click General.
- Under DNS Block List Servers click Add Server. The following will be displayed.
- In the Host field enter the domain name.
- Enter a meaningful description in the Comment field.
- Click Save.
To delete a server click the X in the server's row.
Outbound Email Server
Enter optional text that will be added to the footer of all outbound email.